Business Terms MedControl Systems s.r.o.
1. Seller - Medikor Health s.r.o. is the operator of the internet shop www.medcontrol.cz and its alternative domain www.medcontrol.eu
2. Buyer - a natural or legal person who has entered into a purchase agreement with the seller
3. Goods - products or services in the internet shop www.medcontrol.eu.
4. Order - proposal to conclude a purchase contract executed electronically or by phone.
5. Conclusion of the Purchase Contract - confirmation of the order by e-mail or telephone, which creates a liability-legal relationship between the seller and the buyer.
1. The buyer has the right to cancel the order within 24 hours of the order being issued, in case the goods have not yet been invoiced by the seller or the shipment has not been sent. The order can be canceled by phone or e-mail.
2. Information about sending the goods will be sent to the buyer by e-mail or announced by telephone. The buyer is obliged to indicate in the notice of cancellation the order number, name, and description of the goods ordered. In the event that the Buyer has paid the Seller the purchase price or its part in the period until the order is canceled, the Seller will return the already paid purchase price or its part within 3 working days from the cancellation of the order by transfer to the Buyer's bank account.
3. The Seller reserves the right to cancel an order or a part thereof if the Buyer has provided false or misleading personal information on the order or if its wholesale price has changed significantly. In this case, he will immediately inform the buyer in order to arrange further action. In case of cancellation of the order, the seller does not charge the buyer any fees related to the cancellation of the order. If the Buyer has already paid the Seller the purchase price or its part in the period until the order is canceled, the Seller will return the already paid purchase price or its part within 3 working days from the cancellation of the order by transfer to the Buyer's bank account.
III. Payment Terms
1. The prices listed on www.medcontrol.cz are final.
2. The price of the goods stated on the operator's website is always valid only until the moment of its change. For orders sent after the change is made, the price is always new, ie the price is valid
3. The buyer makes a payment in EUR in the following ways:
a) On receipt of goods: cash on delivery
b) Before transferring goods by bank transfer
IV. Withdrawal from the purchase contract
The buyer who does not buy the goods within the business activity has the right by law to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days of receipt of the goods. The following conditions apply to withdrawal from the contract within the statutory period:
1. Notice of withdrawal made electronically or in writing.
2. If the buyer withdraws from the contract and delivers the goods not used, located in the original packaging and is not damaged or incomplete, the seller will return the already paid purchase price to the buyer within 7 working days from delivery of the withdrawal from the contract and delivery of the goods to the Seller by wire transfer to the Buyer's account designated by the Buyer.
3. If the Buyer withdraws from the Contract and delivers the goods used, damaged or incomplete to the Seller, the Seller shall refund the Purchaser the purchase price already paid, minus the shipping costs, and reduced the purchase price of the goods by 1% of the total price of the goods for each day of the use of the goods and the value of the repair and restoration of the goods within 14 working days of the delivery of the withdrawal from the contract and delivery of the goods to the seller by bank transfer to the buyer's account.
4. In the event that the Buyer fails to comply with the obligations set forth in this Article, the withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement is not valid and effective and the Seller is not obliged to return the Purchase Price to the Buyer and is also entitled to reimburse the costs associated with dispatching the Goods to the Buyer.
V. Delivery of goods
1. Delivery of ordered goods will be realized according to the availability of goods in stock and operational possibilities of the seller. The order is usually processed within 5 working days of confirmation. In the event of a longer delivery period, the Seller shall inform the Buyer of this fact without delay.
2. Place of collection, resp. the goods are sent by the buyer when ordering the goods. The takeover of the goods by the buyer is considered to be the order processing. The delivery to the delivery address is ensured by the seller pays the buyer. The shipment contains a tax receipt (proof of purchase) and instructions for use.
3. The Buyer is obliged to take over the goods in the place stated in the order. The seller is obliged to inform the buyer about the delivery date either by e-mail or by phone. If the buyer refuses to accept the goods from the courier or the delivery needs to be repeated more than 2 times due to the buyer's absence at the place specified in the order, all costs incurred by the buyer are borne by the buyer.
VI. Shipping charges
1. The buyer chooses the method of payment when ordering goods by marking the selected option.
2. The buyer chooses the method of delivery when ordering goods from the following options:
Delivery is on weekdays. Shortly before delivery, the courier can contact you by phone to arrange a more accurate delivery time.
The Seller may offer the Buyer even more favorable terms and conditions for the carriage of goods (eg free shipping at a certain purchase level).
The Customer is obliged to check and accept the shipment only if the outer packaging is not damaged. In case of packaging damage, the goods can be taken over, but reservations must be made in the shipping note.
Immediately after receipt of the shipment, inspect the goods and check the completeness of the package, in case of damage to the goods or incompleteness of the shipment, report this fact to the customer line or to the seller's email address. For claims of mechanical damage to the product, or incompleteness of the shipment after signing the shipping note, which will not be reported immediately or. no later than 12 hours after receipt, due to the shipping conditions of the carrier will not be taken into account.
VII. Warranty and Complaints
1. The warranty period is 24 months from the date of conclusion of the purchase contract and runs from the date of receipt of the goods.
2. The Buyer is obliged to immediately lodge the complaint with the Seller immediately after the defect has been discovered, otherwise the Buyer has the right to the Seller for the free removal of the defect.
3. The Buyer has the right to claim from the Seller a warranty only for goods that show defects caused by the manufacturer, supplier or seller, are covered by the warranty and purchased from the seller.
4. The right to guarantee ceases to exist if the defect is caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer, improper handling of the product, failure to report obvious defects in the acceptance of the goods, use of the goods in conditions that do not correspond to the natural environment of the goods due to humidity, chemical and mechanical influences, neglect care of goods, damage to goods by overloading or use in violation of the conditions specified in the documentation. For more information on the proper use of the goods, see the instructions for use of the goods.
The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the item (or parts thereof) caused by use. Therefore, shorter product life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed.
5. The claimed product must be sent back to the following address: Medikor Health sro, Pálffyho 10, 900 25 Chorvátsky Grob, Slovak Republic
6. The Seller shall issue to the Buyer a confirmation of the claim of the goods in the form chosen by the Seller, eg by e-mail or in writing. If it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it will be delivered together with the complaint settlement document at the latest.
7. The Seller is obliged to determine the method of settling the claim within 3 days from the beginning of the complaint procedure (the date of receipt of the claimed goods). After determining the way the claim is settled, the seller handles the claim immediately, within 7 days of its application in justified cases.
8. The claim is considered to be a completed replacement of the product or return of the purchase price of the product.
VIII. Protection of personal data
1. By sending an order, the buyer confirms that he has provided the personal data to the seller voluntarily and agrees to process his personal data in the information systems used by the seller.
2. The Buyer agrees to monitor its activity on the Seller's website and to store this information in order to improve the quality of the services provided.
3. The Buyer agrees with the use of his / her personal data for the purpose of processing his / her order, the Seller's communication with the Buyer and marketing activities performed directly by the Seller (eg receiving news via e-mail, sending promotional materials, etc.).
4. The Seller processes personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. On the Protection of Personal Data, as amended.
5. The Seller undertakes not to provide the Buyer's personal data to third parties, with the exception of the Seller's subcontractors, for the purpose of delivering the goods to the Buyer or resolving the Buyer's complaint.
6. The Buyer is entitled at any time to object in writing to the further processing of his personal data, their use in postal services and to request the deletion of personal data from the database (cancellation of registration) in writing or by e-mail at email@example.com. Consent to the processing of personal data shall expire within 1 month of delivery of the withdrawal of consent by the Buyer to the Seller
IX. Final Provisions
1. Relationships not regulated by these General Terms and Conditions are subject to the relevant provisions of generally binding legal regulations valid in the Czech Republic.
2. The Seller and the Buyer agree to fully recognize the electronic form of communication, in particular by electronic mail and the Internet, as valid and binding on both Parties.
3. The Buyer declares that he / she has familiarized himself / herself with the Terms and Conditions and agrees with their contents before filling in the order. By entering into a purchase agreement, these terms and conditions become an integral part of the Terms and Conditions.
4. Errors and omissions in names, descriptions and product images are reserved.
5. Offer valid only while stocks last.
6. The Seller reserves the right to change these GTC. The obligation to notify the change in these GTC in writing is fulfilled by placing it on the Seller's e-shop website.